Hello! Welcome to my little slice of the internet pie! I’m Alysha, a 24-year-old Psychology student from Melbourne, Australia.
A little more about me:
- I’m massively obsessed with stationery. It’s a problem. I should probably get help.
- I’m currently tied between majoring in sports psychology or developmental psychology. Both are so interesting but so different.
- I started blogging because I wanted a new hobby. It seemed an easy, cheap and cool way to make friends and be creative. I’m definitely glad it’s something I’ve started.
- I’m also a caffeine addict. #notevensorry
- I started a blog called Study Break Down in January 2016 and whilst it was fun, I felt I couldn’t post as freely or write about a more diverse range of topics. So for 2017, I migrated SBD over to Bookish and Bright, and now here we are.
- I love to read.
- I’m also a big music fan.
If you have any questions, post requests, thoughts or inquiries, send me an email! I’m more than happy to have a chat!